Pacis offers a range of personal and corporate product packages to meet our customers evolving insurance needs.
What is covered?
Our Personal Accident Cover provides monetary compensation in the event of accidental bodily injury sustained by the insured. The injury must be caused by violent, accidental, external, and visible means subject to the option selected by the insured and will compensate the affected member if injured.
This is a 24-Hour Worldwide cover and it offers benefits under the following categories:
- Permanent and total disability.
- Temporary total disability/ weekly loss of income for those in gainful employment
- Medical expenses on reimbursement basis up to a determined limit
- Funeral expenses
Who can be covered:
- Persons between the age of 18 to 65 years
- Persons below the age of 18 can enjoy cover under their parents/guardians policy
- Permanent Kenyan residents
- Completion of proposal form
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Copy of KRA Pin Certificate
- Payment of premium
- Email address
Notification to the insurance company should be done as soon as is reasonably possible. The following documentation should be submitted to the insurance company:
- Police abstract in case of road accident or assault
- Physician examination reports/ post-mortem report
- Original medical receipts in case medical expenses are incurred
- Death certificate/ burial permit
- Duly completed claim form
- Funeral expenses are payable within 48 hours.
- Death benefit for children below 18 years is limited to a maximum of Ksh100,000
- Children below 5 years are covered for road risks only.
- Premium includes taxes
- Temporary Total Disabilities maximum weekly benefit
Still need help? Give us a call.
0730 677 000